BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS �

Friday, March 27, 2009

Bryce has been having a lot of problems with his ears since about september. The only reason I even found out about it cause he had a cough for a long time I finally took him in and it turned out he had an ear infection! I had no clue becuase he never complained about his ears hurting. Well since then he has been on antibiotics probably at least once or twice a month because he has fluid in his ears that will not go away. We have been going to the doctor for them to look about once a month and it's still there. Finally this past Wednesday he was seen by an Ear, Nose, and Throat doctor. He said that it's like he's underwater his ears are so full. So next wednesday he has to have tubes put in his ears. I don't really want this to happen but if it helps him I'm going to have to do it. I was always a little worried about his speech, I thought He wasn't talking as well as other kids his age. He's learning tons of new words all the time but he isn't talking that clearly. Hopefully after this happens that will change.

3 comments:

Aubreydoll said...

I wouldn't be too worried. I have a friend who's son had to have tubes put in his ears too not that long ago. He was back to being himself later that day! If it's going to help him it will totally be worth it!

Aner said...

Poor little guy!

J.C. Carlson said...

My sweet little boy. I just love him so much and hate to have him in any pain at all. What a little trooper to never complain about anything. He is such a good little kid.