BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS �

Monday, August 25, 2008

School

I know I have a lot of catching up to do on my blog but I just had to post this one thing now. Today Dustin and I started our classes for school and Bryce started his first day of daycare. We got Bryce into a very nice daycare program the Winona State University runs and the providers there all have degrees in childcare and it's just a very nice place and I'm glad he got in there. As soon as we walked in Bryce left us and went to go play with toys and went and got a book from the bookshelf and was walking around. We picked him up gave him a hug and kiss and said ghoodbye and put him back down. As soon as we did he just walked off and continued playing. I dont think he even noticed that we left. I'm pretty sure I'm taking this harder than he is. I thought I was gonna be ok with this cause it's gonna be good for him but I was a little surprised when we left I did start getting a bit teary eyed. He's only going to be there for like 4 1/2 hours so it's not to bad. We havn't gotten any call yet to come calm him down so I'm guessing he's doing ok. I'll let you know how it went after I pick him up today.

2 comments:

Aubreydoll said...

Wow, what a big step for you (and Bryce)! I'm sure he'll love being able to play with all the other kids. Plus, like you said, he'll only be there for a few hours in the morning and then you'll get the rest of the day with him.

J.C. Carlson said...

You didn't tell me that you started crying when you left Bryce. It is so hard to make these kinds of changes.