Just pulling up to the school where Bryce's daycare is he started crying as soon as he saw it. Like a full blown screaming fit. He tried gettinga way from me when I was getting him out of his carseat and cried the whole way in and when I left. I guess if it gets to out of control they would call me and I've never got any call so far. They do say everytime I go to get him that he has a great time when they're outside or in the gym. It's just when they have to sit down and eat or color or something that he starts crying. He also has a hard time I guess when he sees other parents come in. I did let him take his special elephant today to see if that would comfort him in any way, so we'll see. I hope this ends soon cause I know its got to be hard on him cause it's pretty hard on me.
Friday, August 29, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
hang in there rachel. i know it's hard, but it WILL get better. it will take time. just remind yourself of why you're doing all of this in the first place...for your family, especially bryce. getting your education is so important! let me know if there's anything i can do to help in any way.
Post a Comment