I guess yesterday didn't go as well for Bryce during school. One of the teachers told me that he would little spouts of sadness :( Usually when they were going to sit down to eat or color, but when they were outside he was having a good time. When I picked him up yesterday he was sitting on one of the workers laps and she was reading him a book. When he saw me he slid down and started crying saying he wanted to go bye-bye. This morning he was pretty eager to leave the house but once we got him there and were about to leave he started crying. We could hear him all the way out to the car! I hope when I pick him up everything will be fine. We were told that usually the second an third days were usually the worst ones.
Wednesday, August 27, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Aww, the poor little guy, he just misses his mommy and daddy. I'm sure that after a few more days of it he'll get used to it and start enjoying it more like he did on his first day.
Wow - it's hard to believe school has started up already! Where did summer go? Sounds like Bryce is in a really great daycare so I'm sure he will be having fun in no time, and learning a lot as well. Good luck with school- I know you guys will do great!
Post a Comment