BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS �

Wednesday, November 11, 2009

The tractor ride

Bryce and I were thrown into the 'Bad Apples Jail'

Bryce could not wait to dig into those apples.

Hannah found a huge one at the top of a tree that she had to climb up to get. Bryce had a great time throwing it and rolling it down hills after she got it.

Bryce had a great time with Becky. He kept calling her 'my friend'. It was to sweet. She was a great sport through it all.


They played football and would both do a touchdown dance after they caught it.













3 comments:

Aubreydoll said...

So much fun! I wish I could've been there! Good thing Hannah went through all the work of climbing up the tree so she could eat that large apple...oh wait, she didn't.

J.C. Carlson said...

If Marybeth was any stiffer, we could take her surfing.

Those apples were the best. And so was the company, of course!

Aner said...

I wish I could have been there too! At least I was able to enjoy a few of the apples mom brought home.