BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS �

Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Happy Halloween!

We first took Bryce Trick-or-treating to the mall in LaCrosse because it was supposed to be really cold on halloween so we just wanted to be sure he would get a chance to do it. It turned out that on halloween it wasn't so bad so we got to go trick-or-treating twice.


It's Buzz Lightyear to the rescue! To infinity and beyond!!



Dustin and I dressed up to. He went as an accounting student and I went as a cosmetology student.

Bryce was such a good boy the whole time. We would take him up to the house and would say 'trick-or-treat' and after he would get the candy he would say 'thank you'.



Dustin raiding his candy again!
I must add that on October 30th was mine and Dustin's 4 year anniversary. We had a nice evening out while mimi watched Bryce.

3 comments:

Aubreydoll said...

He looks so cute!! How come you guys didn't dress up as Woody and Bo Peep or something?!

Happy anniversary and you're hair looks sooo cute!

J.C. Carlson said...

I think Aubrey brings up a good point: Dustin should have been Bo Peep and Rach should have been Woody. I'll go next year too; I'll be Mr. Potato Head--he fits my personality the best!

Aner said...

Cool costume! Bryce is too cute.