Well nothing can just go right the first time. The dryers plug-in does not fit the outlet we have in the basement! So I went up to the store to see if I could find an adaptor. I found a new plug you would have to hook-up. So I went home to do it and the whole back of the dryer would need to come off and I wasn't about the deal with that. So I returned the cord I bought and then I went the menards to find some sort of adaptor there, they don't make anything like that. So I bought a new outlet the replace the one that is in the wall. I unscrewed it and everything but then I was supposed to turn off the power and blah, blah, blah, I wasn't going to deal with that either. So I called maintenance for our building and lef t a message to see if they would be able to come repalce it. so, I'm waiting for a response from them.
Thursday, November 6, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment