BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS �

Saturday, November 29, 2008

HAPPY THANKSGIVING

Mom, Hannah, Bryce, and I went over the Grammies house for our thanksgiving meal. I cooked the dinner while mom watched Bryce at her house and Hannah played the wii, then we transported the meal over to Grammies house. It was absolutely delicious! We had of course turkey, sweet potato casserole, homemade cloverleaf rolls, mashed potatoes, corn, greenbean casserole, cranberries, and a pumpkin cake roll. Bryce didn't really eat anything but he just played with his trains the whole time, he is such a good boy and so handsome!











2 comments:

J.C. Carlson said...

Even though Uncle Bob couldn't make it to dinner, we did fix him a plate. He actually called today to say how incredibly tasty the sweet potato casserole was! Well, a compliment out of a Hinz--wonders never cease!

Aubreydoll said...

Wow, everything must've been good if Uncle Bob called to say something!
I still don't know how you cook such a huge meal like that by yourself. I get overwhelmed when I make a frozen pizza for dinner! (Just kidding, I'm not that bad...)