Well, apparently Mom just left comments under my profile! Wow, Santa looks about as happy as Bryce does!! Oh well, maybe next year will be better. I think we're going to wait another year before we try that with Bauer. He doesn't like people dressed up in big suits (i.e. McGruff the Crime Dog) so we'll just have to wait until he's older!
4 comments:
My poor little pumkin boy! Maybe next year he'll like Santa just a bit more! Love, Grammie-Dearest
By the way, Happy 15th Month Birthday! Love, Grammie, Aunt Aubrey, Uncle Matt, and Cousin Bauer!
Well, apparently Mom just left comments under my profile!
Wow, Santa looks about as happy as Bryce does!! Oh well, maybe next year will be better. I think we're going to wait another year before we try that with Bauer. He doesn't like people dressed up in big suits (i.e. McGruff the Crime Dog) so we'll just have to wait until he's older!
P.S. Sorry, but I tagged you, the rules are on my blog!
Post a Comment