BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS �

Monday, November 26, 2007

Happy Thanksgiving!

This was our Thanksgiving meal.

I made Turkey, homemade pecan cheesecake,
a pumpkin cake roll, sweet glazed baby carrots.

A sweet potato casserole, homemade cloverleaf rolls, fresh mashed potatoes, and sour cream greenbeans; which turned out to be delicious. It was only me, Grammie, and Bryce there so we had quite a feast.

After such a huge meal (which Bryce didn't eat any of) he had to lounge on Grammie.

2 comments:

Aubreydoll said...

Aww, the little cutie.
Wow, what a meal! How long did that take you to make?! No offense, but I'm glad all I had to make were sweet potatoes and some pumpkin bread! You are way too ambitious for my taste! (Although I wouldn't mind eating the fruits of your labor...)

sugar_cookie said...

i made the two desserts the night before but everything else took about 3 hours i think