Three years ago today at 5:21 pm we were blessed Bryce. I am so thankful to have him and love him very much. Happy Birthday Brycie!
Tuesday, September 8, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Three years ago today at 5:21 pm we were blessed Bryce. I am so thankful to have him and love him very much. Happy Birthday Brycie!
Posted by sugar_cookie at 7:16 PM
4 comments:
Happy Birthday, Brycie!!!!!!!! We're so happy that you're in our family and we love you so much! I can't wait to see pictures from your big day!
Happy Birthday Bryce!
We love Brycie so much!!!
Wow! Three years already! I hope you baked him a delicious cake fit for such a good little boy. He was a real sweetheart when we last visited. We're looking forward to seeing all of you again soon!
(Yeah, this is VERY late but I've not had access to the web for nearly a month!)
Post a Comment