BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS �

Saturday, May 30, 2009

Another new toddler bed....

I found Bryce a car toddler bed at a garage sale. The other bed that he had he would not sleep in and so I got it for him. As of right now he WANTED to go take his nap now so he could lay in it. I heard a little whimper crying after I shut the door, but he did not come out this time like with the other bed! I think we have a winner!!






3 comments:

Aubreydoll said...

That is so awesome!! Go Bryce!

J.C. Carlson said...

Aw, what a little cutie! I am so proud of my special little guy. I can't wait to see him again! When I get home, we'll have to get his hair cut!

Aner said...

Cool bed! Yep time for the summer haircuts! Jesse just got his hair cut off, finally. We had to do it while he was sleeping.