Even Bryce is getting into the christmas spirit!
(sorry it's sideways)
That is the sweetest and cutest thing I've ever seen!! I can't wait to see him tomorrow!
That is so cute!! Crissy got to see it too and said the same thing!
Awwww - too cute! Christmas will be so much fun with him this year!
I just watched it again and got a good laugh out of it! He is too much of a ham. By the way, when he makes that special smile of his, he looks just like Dustin!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
That is the sweetest and cutest thing I've ever seen!! I can't wait to see him tomorrow!
That is so cute!! Crissy got to see it too and said the same thing!
Awwww - too cute! Christmas will be so much fun with him this year!
I just watched it again and got a good laugh out of it! He is too much of a ham. By the way, when he makes that special smile of his, he looks just like Dustin!
Post a Comment