BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS �

Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Today when I dropped Bryce off at daycare he wanted me to hold when we were in the room. So I was carrying him and we went to the back part where the coats are hung up and there are bathrooms back there. There was a little girl washing her hands at the sink (its out in theopen next to the coats) and Bryce looks over at her and says "hi coco" (that's her name) How cute is that. He sounded so darn sweet!

4 comments:

Aubreydoll said...

Aww, that's so great that he's making friends!

J.C. Carlson said...

What a sweet little boy!

Aner said...

Awww - so happy to hear that he is enjoying it and making friends!

J.C. Carlson said...

I just love my little guy so much. I miss him everyday that I don't get to see him. I wish we lived right next door to each other so I could see him all the time!