1. Bryce loves watching 'Barney' and 'It's a big big world' all day, everyday.
2. He likes buses, any kind of trucks, and trains. He knows what they're all called. "bus, car, and choo-choo." There are train tracks a little ways behind where we live. When he hears the choo-choo coming he goes and watches it from the wondow.
3. Bryce loves animals especially puppies. Theres a dog that he can see from the window and everytime he hears it he starts saying 'puppy, puppy' and has to go look out the window.
4. Bryce loves his stuffed elephant "t". He goes just about everywhere with him.
5. Bryce loves to be outside rain or shine. When we go inside he starts screaming 'side, side' cause he wants to go outside.
6. Bryce has two special blankies that Aunt Aubrey and Grammie helped make for him which right now he calls both 'gankie'.
7. Bryce really likes fishies. When we go to wal-mart he starts saying 'shishies' so he can go look at them.
8. Bryce is very technologically sound. He knows how to turn on the t.v., turn on the xbox 360, open it, put a disk in, and gives us the controller to start Barney for him.
9. Bryce is very helpful around the house. If something spills on the floor he'll say 'oh no', go into the kitchen so I can get a paper towel so I can wipe it up. The other day though, I was doing dishes and I heard Bryce say oh no, he came into the kitchen, grabbed the paper towels off the counter himself, tore off a piece by himself, then went into the living room and started wiping the floor, and then threw the paper towel away. He takes care of his dishes (sometimes), and helps take care of the laundry, picks up stuff when we ask him to.
10. He is now tall enough to turn the lights on and off, and now knows how to open the round door handles along with the lever handles.
Friday, April 25, 2008
10 things about Bryce
Posted by sugar_cookie at 7:48 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
He calls his elephant "T"? That's so cute!
Wow he sounds so advanced! What a big boy he is becoming!
I didn't know that about the X-box! Here I thought I was smart.
He does love to be outside. What a cutie boy!
Post a Comment