We just got cable and internet yesterday. Now we can actually watch something other than Barney (even though it's on right now as I'm writing this).
Yesterday I was going to the Tech school to go get a touch-up on my hair. So I was pretty happy cause the last time I went and got it done a lot of the dark brown dye that was put in my hair washed out the next dat while I was in the shower! So i wanted my hair to lool like how I wanted without anything washing out. OF COURSE something has to go wrong and prevent me from going and doing something for myself. For the second time in like a month in a half the exhaust pipe broke in half and was dragging on the road. It wasn't the same place though, it's like a dual exhaust and the pipes are shaped in a U-shape under the car, so after we got the one side fixed, the other side breaks. I had a few choice words then tried calling Dustin (I don't know what he would have done 1. he cant' drive and 2. I had the car seat) But then I got ahold of mom and I went and waited for her in Fleet Farm. I wanted to go back to the car real quick just to grab the car seat, but mom didn't think we sould leave the car there so she gets out and tries pulling the tail pipe off. That didn't work so I take out my showstring from my shoe and tie the pipe so it wasn't dragging. I crawled under the car with one of my nice new sweaters and got it noce and dirty. Mom followed me inthe van while we drove it to the shop and I made sure to tell them to save my shoestring!
Friday, March 7, 2008
Finally!
Posted by sugar_cookie at 6:32 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Were you able to get your sweater clean?!
i havn't tried cleaning it yet
Good thing your ol' granny came to the rescue!
Post a Comment