BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS �

Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Children's Museum


There was a kid sized Kwik Trip store there. Bryce had a good time 'driving' the car through there.
Of course Bryce found a 'na-na' and brought it up to me so I could peel it for him so he could eat it. How sweet. He was getting a little upset when I couldn't do it.

Dustin and I took Bryce to the Children's Museum in La Crosse on Tuesday. I think we're all getting a little crazy being cooped up in the house all the time. Bryce had a great time and it was so nice to see him having so much fun.

2 comments:

Aubreydoll said...

There is a serious case of cabin fever going around! I'm ready for winter to be over.
I wish we had a nice children's museum around here to take Bauer to. He just washes his hair in the bubble water at our museum!

Anonymous said...

Well written article.